Junior Growth Marketer
> COMPANY OVERVIEW
BeMyEye is a high tech company that provides consumer brands with a complete solution to track, analyse and improve their in-store execution.
The largest brands on the planet equip their sales force with our ‘Compass’ app to perform fast & actionable store audits using real-time IR: photographs of the shelves are automatically processed to produce all their retail KPIs – product availability, compliance of promotions, share of shelf, competitor data, etc. -, to automatically diagnose issues and to recommend corrective actions.
As for sales & marketing managers, they enjoy a dedicated analytics platform that helps them to identify trends & issues and to directly communicate priorities to their teams on the field. And if they want to cover more stores, they can also order visits from our community of 3m+ on-demand auditors.
Established in 2011, BeMyEye works with more than 300 companies among various retail verticals, with a higher focus on FMCG, Consumer Electronics and Pharmaceutical companies – helping leading manufacturers such as Samsung, Reckitt Benckiser, Ferrero and Johnson & Johnson. The company is headquartered in London with offices in Manchester, Milan, Frankfurt, Paris and Moscow. It is backed by Europe’s leading venture capitalists Nauta Capital, P101 Ventures, 360 Capital Partners and FII Tech Growth – and has raised a cumulated £20m.
> THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an opportunity to join the marketing team of a dynamic tech startup and to get the full responsibility of its “Demand Generation”. The ability to learn fast how to use new tools (e.g. advertising networks, marketing automation tools, etc.), to work with a ‘test and learn’ mentality and to understand quickly how to build and operate effective growth strategies is more important than the knowledge of the world of retail and in-store execution – we will help you with that.
This is a full time position that would originally be based in London but with little constraint regarding your location: you’ll be able to work from home, from the office or from anywhere else.
> ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, plan and execute multi-channel campaigns to generate sales pipeline
- Measure, report & optimize the performance of lead generation campaigns and lead A/B testing strategies to assess channels’ ROI
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Help develop the understanding of our customers, of our products’ usage and of the buyer’s journey
- Assist in content development (working with our Content Marketing Manager) to help better communicate with leads and clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with the other revenue departments (SDRs, AEs, AMs, CSMs) to ensure an effective revenue growth
- English to native speaker standards
- Ability to take initiative and to quickly become the owner of the whole demand generation process
- Experience working with a variety of sales & marketing tools – CRM, Marketing Automation, Analytics, Advertising networks, etc. is a clear advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an upside
- Knowledge of the retail industry and/or of the field sales execution sector is a plus
Send your resume and any valuable material to email@example.com