Client Services Manager @BeMyEye, London
> Company overview:
BeMyEye is a leading crowdsourced Perfect Store data as a service (DAAS) provider. Operating in 21 countries, the company tracks Perfect Store execution metrics, such as share of shelf, promotional compliance, peak trading out of stock and brand recommendation, by deploying more than 2 Million on-demand data gatherers using the BeMyEye App, and leveraging cutting-edge neural-network IR technologies to analyze the data. The company works with more than 300 leading FMCG, Consumer Durables and Pharmaceutical companies, such as Nestle, PepsiCo, Ferrero, Samsung, Heineken, and Bayer
The company is headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Paris, Frankfurt, Moscow and Barcelona. We are backed by Europe’s leading venture capitalists Nauta Capital, P101 Ventures, 360 Capital Partners and FII Tech Growth.
> Team and role overview:
Client Services team is responsible for delivering the best of BeMyEye products and services to clients, in the most effective and efficient way. We are a team of ~20 project managers and support managers mostly based in Milan and in Moscow, covering 20+ countries in EMEA. We are excited about delivering a great experience to our clients and crowd every day through:
- Seamlessly engaging with crowd through campaigns for data collection
- Delivering actionable insights to clients based on the collected and verified data
- Improving crowds’ experience through support and contact-less trainings
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Client Services Manager with a passion for client service, analytics and team work to join the team and serve UK and international clients. Reporting to VP of Client Services, this person will also support her in formulating and delivering on the overall strategy for Client Services team. Finally, this person will help establish a fun, proactive and positive environment in the team. Similar to everyone else in BeMyEye, the person needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative, scale-up environment.
To be successful in this role, the person has to work closely with Sales, Technology and Product teams to continuously improve productivity and customers’ and crowd’s experience.
Key KPI: Client NPS
- 5+ years of experience in Client service, Operations, Consulting and/or Project management
- Experience in Retail industry is desirable
- Strong problem solving and client management skills; experience in managing senior clients / stakeholders
- Superior analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root cause and identify scalable solutions
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Ability to manage conflict internally and externally
- Passion for simplification
- Moderate travel required, 20-30% of time for international clients and visiting teams in Milan and Moscow