Customer Success Manager
Location : London, Milan or Rome
Languages: Fluent in English and Italian
Remuneration : up to €50K depending on experience + Commission
Work Experience: 5 years+
Reporting to: VP of Customer Success
BeMyEye (BME) are seeking an exceptional and experienced SaaS Customer Success Manager to join our global team. You will work with some of our most prestigious customers and bring client empathy, great product knowledge and a solution seeking attitude to improving the experience of customers through strong engagement.
You will be laser focused on ensuring the customer achieves total success through use of BME’s Retail Execution Monitoring solution. You will work with some of the world’s largest FMCG brands, who already work with BME or have been recently onboarded.
Your number 1 priority is to drive your Customers to renew their business every year by keeping them engaged and satisfied at every step of their journey with us, ensuring they use our solution in an effective way to achieve their North Star Metric.
You will do so by advising the Customer on industry best practices, sharing experiences from other Brands across the world, driving product usage through demos and training and highlighting, through our insights, issues and opportunities your clients should take action upon.
A highly engaged Customer, which uses our solution regularly and sees a positive impact on its most important KPIs, will become a recurring Customer.
The rest is about expansion of the account, which you can achieve:
- Using insights to drive adoption of additional features and/or additional data in order to help grow market share for your clients
- Evangelise BME’s solution and data across the organisation, identifying and converting key stakeholders into additional users and, subsequently, buyers.
- You will also upsell new features and products as they get released to help your client achieve even more impact.
- Furthermore, you will be tasked with opening opportunities for AMs for expansion within the same countries (e.g. different channel) and in new countries
You will be measured (and rewarded) on the amount of upsell and renewal you will be able to generate from your client portfolio.
What support you will get from us:
- Extensive training and learning material for the product, market and clients knowledge you need to succeed.
- Product experts will accompany you through the onboarding (for new clients) and the business review process to ensure we deliver insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Market leading CRM tools like Gainsight and Salesforce will help you follow the right process with triggers for action based on data recorded on the platform (Usage) and/or tool (NPS)
- Be a clear communication channel bringing feedback to, and ensure client’s access for, the Product team.
- Proven experience as a CSM, ideally in a SaaS organisation, using platforms such as Gainsight, ChurnZero or PlanHat.
- A track record of successful delivery against commercial targets (retention and upsell)
- Commercially savvy and focused on achieving targets.
- Able to self motivate and highly effective at time management
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Process compliant and used to maintain great, accurate customer data.