VP Sales UK @BeMyEye, London
An exceptional commercial candidate is sought to lead commercial relationships across a diverse portfolio of international clients. A talented hunter, the ideal candidate will show high degrees of curiosity, adaptability, intellect and work ethic. The pace of change in the business means they must be able to handle ambiguity & manage fast changing product, market and client priorities.
Working at BeMyEye requires high levels of collaboration & team working, being able to work fluently across multiple stakeholders at once. The sales team are a group of exceptional senior individuals, who are responsible for leading the development of global relationships with our client partner across. FMCG, healthcare and consumer electronics . They spearhead the business & are recruited at the top of their game.
As a key member of the organisation, the VP sales will have full autonomy for their portfolio and working in close partnership with others, will be responsible building our culture. This is based on courage to create change, the resilience to make it happen and the self-discipline to make sure we leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of excellence.
As a C Series scale-up, the business thrives on a strongly bonded team, who work hard together to drive a true culture of high performance.
Reporting to BeMyEye’s Chief Commercial Officer, the VP International will own the overall management of a large group of the company’s tier 1-2 clients, working across all countries the company covers in EMEA.
> Role Responsibilities:
- Lead the development, negotiation & agreement of international client revenue
- Full ownership of client P&Ls, requiring astute management & negotiation of deal structures, margin requirements and full contracting term
- Work closely with leadership team and other sales VPs to shorten the company sales cycle by relentlessly pursuing opportunities for greater efficiency
- Own expansion of client contracts into EMEA-wide client partnerships, across the >20 countries BeMyEye operates in
- Strong hunting profile, able to open doors and close agreements
- 10yrs+ commercial experience, with experience in fast-paced/start up environments
- Multi-lingual skills are an advantage : specifically, fluency in French
- Strong team player, fluent in building high performing culture