Why in-store execution has changed forever - and what you need to do to succeed
The Covid-19 pandemic is having a profound impact on supermarkets, pharmacies and restaurants & bars; the places where retail staff and merchandisers work to make sure that those shopping around them have a full selection of well presented products to choose from. So how are FMCG and Pharma companies planning to manage in-store execution as this new reality unfolds?
Having run interviews with key decision-makers from 12 leading companies in the CPG & Pharma industries, and after having analyzed the results of a consumer survey conducted by BeMyEye on more than 10k people in 16 European countries, Neil Preddy has gathered his conclusions on the “new normal” of retail execution in this white paper.
By reading the document you will learn... :
- what the key priorities for industry leaders really are in the post-Covid-19 period
- how they are thinking beyond simply reacting to the crisis, as they are seriously working on re-engineering and optimizing their sales teams
- how you can adapt field activities to the long-lasting impact of the pandemic on ‘the moment of truth‘ in front of the shelf
- how you can cope with the challenge of buyers switching to smaller store formats
- that the in-store execution fundamentals have not changed but need to be optimized
- that field sales activities are switching to a more systematic, more data-driven approach
Don't forget to share!
Want to reach perfect store execution?
See how BeMyEye helps brands track their retail execution in real time so they can take corrective actions: